1. In small groups students write down 3 things that interest them or that they are passionate about.
2. They investigate the apps on the App Store to determine the range of applications that have already been developed to respond to these areas of interest.
3. Students examine these application to explore different aspects of the app including:
– The original problem the app is trying to solve for the user.
– The information provided by the app.
– The functionality including usability and customer experience.
– Issues / improvements
You must log in to post a comment.