Give an example of a daily activity consisting of multiple steps that could be replaced by a function.
The daily activity – Open a door.
(1) Walk towards the door you want to open.
(2) Stop in front of the door when you are 15cm away from the door.
(3) Your hand reach to the door.
(4) Your hand try to grab the handle of the door.
(5) Once the handle is grabbed, twist the handle.
(6) Pull the door.
(8) Your hand release the handle.
(9) Walk through the door.
(10) Dance to celebrate. Can’t believe it is so hard to open a door.
And you can’t use this to open a sliding door. Sigh…
You must log in to post a comment.