Setting the table for a meal could be replaced by a function as there are multiple steps involved.
1. Put place mats on the table in front of each seat.
2. From the cutlery drawer take out the number of knives, forks and spoons required.
3. Place a knife, fork and spoon on each placemat.
4. Take serviettes out of cupboard.
5. Place one serviette on each placemat.
6. Take glasses from the cupboard.
7. Place a glass at the top of each place mat.
8. Take plates from the cupboard.
9. Place a plate on each placemat.
You must log in to post a comment.