Making Jaffles or toasties, as they are known back home.
The process of making them are identical and it’s really only the choice of filling that is going to be different.
- plug in jaffle maker and switch on to heat
- get two slices of bread, placing them side by side on a chopping board
- place sliced cheese on one of the slices of bread
- place other slice of bread on top of cheese, to form a sandwich
- open heated jaffle maker and spray the inside with oil
- place sandwich in jaffle maker and close
- leave to cook until light on jaffle maker goes out.
Could also change the type of bread used too.
You must log in to post a comment.