1. Respect – communicate online in the way that you would want to be communicated with. Respect others’ work by crediting them with it.
2. Awareness – be aware that everything you do leaves a digital footprint, be aware of how others might misuse that.
3. Appropriateness – use technology at the appropriate time, and interact online in an appropriate way.
4. Safety – act in a way that won’t needlessly endanger yourself, or others online.
5. Community – the digital space is a community, so do what you can to contribute positively to that and leave it a little better than you found it.
You must log in to post a comment.