- Get a bowl out of cupboard and place on the bench
- Get dessert/cereal spoon out of drawer and place on the bench
- Get (cereal of c..
Share an experience or a challenge of taking the ideas and practices from this MOOC to your classroom
As others have said, I think..
- A short lesson or professional development session about testing and debugging apps, including how you would evaluate students’ testin..
I think a good PD for teachers would involve walking them through the process of making their own apps face to face, so that they can then..
- A short lesson or professional development session idea on introducing design approaches for app development, including a discussion o..
- A short lesson plan focused on problem identification for an app project.
With exams coming up in other subjects, I would like my s..
I have found teaching a Year 9 class Digital Tech to be quite challenging at the start. Coming from a heavy content based subject area (S..
Students have been learning Python programming through Grok Learning.
In class we went through the difference between Syntax and Semant..
First steps – as image
Where next –
- The app user
- The problem to be solved
- Data requirements
- The functionality require